Customers who are not satisfied with their purchase may return within 30 days of invoice date.
- Customers must submit a return request in writing via fax, email, or mail to APIC’s customer service department.
APIC Customer Service and Distribution Center
P.O. Box 291
9050 Junction Drive
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Email: email@example.com (Subject line: Return request)
- Returned items must be received in resalable condition in order to be refunded. We recommend returning products in the packaging in which they were received, if possible.
- APIC will process your refund after the returned item is received.
- APIC reserves the right to deny return requests on products that are damaged in return shipment.
- For digital publication returns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please report damaged shipments within 10 business days of receipt. The damaged item will be reshipped at no cost.
To report a damaged shipment, please call the APIC Distribution Center at 240-646-7032, or email us at email@example.com (Subject Line: Damaged shipment). Please reference your order number, if possible.