Education & Events
EPI® courses promote knowledge and excellence in the practice of infection surveillance, prevention, and control. EPI® 101 (novice) and EPI® 201 (intermediate) courses are taught by experienced. CIC® certified infection preventionists.
EPI® courses prepare both the novice and the experienced to:
- Build a solid infection prevention foundation to be more effective in your job
- Understand and comply with state and federal regulations impacting infection prevention and control in healthcare settings
- Expand networks with other infection preventionists and share best practices
- Improve your infection prevention program
Course dates and locations:
- March 9-11 – Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, Baltimore, MD
- September 21-23 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL
See what your peers are saying about the courses:
"This is a fabulous crash course for infection prevention. Everything you ever wanted to know from basics to detailed analysis is covered. Plus, you can't beat the networking!"
- Nicole R. Gualandi MS/MPH, CIC
Epidemiologist, Illinois Department of Public Health
Interested in sponsorships and exhibiting at the conference?
2014 exhibitor prospectus coming soon.
To get started, click the name of the course below to register online or download the 2014 EPI registration form.