Education & Events
EPI® courses promote knowledge and excellence in the practice of infection surveillance, prevention, and control. EPI® 101 and EPI® 201 are a two-part series of novice courses taught by experienced CIC® certified infection preventionists.
EPI® courses prepare both the novice and those with limited experienced to:
- Build a solid infection prevention foundation to be more effective in your job
- Understand and comply with state and federal regulations impacting infection prevention and control in healthcare settings
- Expand networks with other infection preventionists and share best practices
- Improve your infection prevention program
Course dates and locations:
- March 9-11 – Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, Baltimore, MD
- September 21-23 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL
See what your peers are saying about the courses:
“I took the EPI® 101 course after only two weeks on the job and it was a lifesaver. It offers a comprehensive overview of what the expectations are and will give you the tools you need to perform your job.”
- Judy Moy, RN, CIC, EPI® 101 participant
"I learned so much! The program was put together nicely, the speakers were terrific, the course validated what I had learned and expanded my knowledge base.”
- EPI® 201 participant
Our exhibiting sponsors are available at EPI® to provide you with infection prevention solutions.
The 2014 EPI® courses are supported by unrestricted educational grants from:
To get started, click the name of the course below to register online or download the 2014 EPI registration form.
Course Registration and Schedule
- EPI® 101 (Online registration for the Baltimore course is closed. If you are inquiring about course availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact APIC Education at (202)454-2625.)
- EPI® 201 (Online registration for the Baltimore course is closed. If you are inquiring about course availability, please email email@example.com or contact APIC Education at (202) 454-2625.)