Education & Certification
APIC online course offerings
Experience the excellence—online courses pass expert evaluations
Ensuring the best quality in education, APIC online courses recently passed a vigorous audit by subject matter experts. Reflecting current standards and regulations, these courses are your 24/7 learning resource.
These affordable, interactive courses augment APIC’s live classes and conferences with on-demand availability. For details about a course, click the appropriate link below. Please note that online registrations can only be paid via credit card.
To pay by check, please complete the registration form and mail it to the noted address. When mailing the check, ensure that the registration form is included as we cannot process registrations without payment.
Bulk sales are available. Email email@example.com for more information.
Please note that online courses will be available 24 hours after your registration has been processed.
Course Registration and Schedule
- Basics of Infection Prevention
- Continuing the Care: Infection Prevention in the Long-Term Care Setting
- Microbiology 101 - Indiana State Department of Health LTC Certificate Program
- Disinfection and Sterilization: Best Practices in Reprocessing Surgical Instruments
- Healthcare-Associated IP Training Critical Access Hospitals
- Infection Prevention Competency Review
- Infection Prevention Knowledge Review and Assessment
- Basic Statistics for Infection Preventionists Virtual Learning Lab
- Infection Prevention in Hemodialysis Settings
- Microbiology 101 for Infection Preventionists
- Healthcare Information Technology Virtual Learning Lab