Education & Certification
APIC online course offerings
Experience the excellence—online courses pass expert evaluations
Ensuring the best quality in education, APIC online courses recently passed a vigorous audit by subject matter experts. Reflecting current standards and regulations, these courses are your 24/7 learning resource.
These affordable, interactive courses augment APIC’s live classes and conferences with on-demand availability. For details about a course, click the appropriate link below. You may also register via fax or mail using the registration form.
Bulk sales are available. Email email@example.com for more information.
Course Registration and Schedule
- Basics of Infection Prevention
- Continuing the Care: Infection Prevention in the Long-Term Care Setting
- Microbiology 101 - Indiana State Department of Health LTC Certificate Program
- Disinfection and Sterilization: Best Practices in Reprocessing Surgical Instruments
- Healthcare-Associated IP Training Critical Access Hospitals
- Infection Prevention Competency Review
- Infection Prevention Knowledge Review and Assessment
- Infection Prevention in Hemodialysis Settings
- Microbiology 101 for Infection Preventionists