Preventing Infection in Ambulatory Care
Preventing Infection in Ambulatory Care e-newsletter highlights strategies from leading experts to prevent infection in all ambulatory settings and includes infection prevention tools and practical solutions. Archived issues are available to all APIC members free of charge.
Would you like to order article reprints? Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Preventing Infection in Ambulatory Care—Fall 2012
- Flu prevention, outbreak investigation, influenza vaccination
- Outpatient isolation procedures
- Eight steps to disinfection and sterilization
- GAO report on unsafe injection practices
Preventing Infection in Ambulatory Care—Spring 2012
- Hand hygiene in ambulatory surgery centers: The quest for consistency
- Infection Prevention and Control Clinic Survey Tool, part II
- AAAHC: The Accreditation Journey – Creating a risk assessment
- State legislation affecting ambulatory surgical centers
Preventing Infection in Ambulatory Care—Winter 2011/2012
- Infection Prevention and Control Clinic Survey Tool, part I
- Ambulatory surgery center infection prevention education: A necessary evil or a dose of fun?
- State legislation affecting ambulatory surgical centers: A year in review
- Safe Surgical Checklist
Preventing Infection in Ambulatory Care—Fall 2011
- Surgical site surveillance in ambulatory settings
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) column: Accomplish more through networking
- Automating infection prevention surveillance in ambulatory surgery centers
- Important considerations: Cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization in ambulatory settings
Preventing Infection in Ambulatory Care—Summer 2011
- Preventing infection in hemodialysis settings: What you need to know
- AAAHC column: Be survey-ready every day, not just on survey day
- The laundry quandary: Home laundering versus professional reprocessing of surgical scrubs
- Healthcare experts call for more enforcement
Preventing Infection in Ambulatory Care—Spring 2011
- What would you do? Sharps safety in ambulatory settings
- AAAHC column: Top 10 roadblocks to infection prevention
- Delivering respiratory care without spreading "bugs"
- A collaborative approach to preventing SSIs in ASCs