Tap into your network to help APIC grow! Each new member you recruit from March 1 through April 30, 2017 puts you closer to winning one of three American Express prizes.
As an APIC member, you know firsthand the value your membership provides. The 2017 Member-Get-A-Member campaign is an opportunity for you to share your story to encourage nonmember infection preventionists to become APIC members. If you are a top recruiter you’ll receive an American Express gift card for your efforts.
There is no better promoter of APIC membership than you. Thank you in advance for taking part in the 2017 Member-Get-A-Member Campaign.
Share the benefits of APIC membership with your colleagues and you could earn big rewards!
|APIC will reward||the top 3 recruiters...|
|First Place:||$500 American Express Gift Card|
|Second Place:||$300 American Express Gift Card|
|Third Place:||$200 American Express Gift Card|
HOW IT WORKS
Recruitment begins Wednesday, March 1 and ends Sunday, April 30, 2017.
The recruited APIC member must fully complete the official Member-Get-A-Member application with a remittance of the appropriate dues no later than April 30, 2017.
All current APIC members are eligible to recruit.
Tell your potential recruit why you are an APIC member. Provide examples of the value you receive. A positive testimonial can be one of the strongest tools when recruiting new members.
Offer to email them the application. Consider adding your name, email, and APIC member id number to the application to ensure they have it and you receive credit.
Follow up with them to see if they joined or if they have questions.
· Recruitment is Wednesday, March 1 through Sunday, April 30, 2017. Late submissions will not be counted toward the recruiter’s group.
· The recruiter must be a current APIC member.
· The recruited APIC member cannot be an active member. Former members are eligible if they were not members after January 2015. A recruited member is someone who has not held APIC membership between January 1, 2015 and present.
· The recruited APIC member must fully complete the Member-Get-A-Member application with a remittance of the appropriate dues no later than April 30, 2017.
· To ensure you receive credit for your referral, the recruit must list your name, email, and APIC member id number on the application. Applications received after the campaign deadline are not eligible for the campaign.
· In the case of a tie, a drawing will be held to select a winner for that prize level and the remaining member will receive the next prize level (if applicable).
· Top recruiters will be notified by May 5, 2017 and announced in a subsequent issue of eNews.
Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 789-1890.