Member Price: $29.00
List Price: $42.00
Must be signed in to receive discount
SOLD OUT - New edition coming soon.
This handy reference describes clinically important bacteria, fungi, parasites, viruses, and agents of bioterrorism. Information is presented in tables to make it quick and easy to find.
The new edition features the following:
- Identification of bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses by genus, description, name, infections, and mode of transmission
- New chapter on antimicrobial testing
- Appendices with additional resources
- Revised index
- Content cross-referenced to the APIC Text
- Key concepts covered by the CIC® exam
Author: Kathy Brooks, RN, PhD, CPHQ
Date of Publication: 2012