2012 Heroes of Infection Prevention:
- Patti Bull, Hendrick Medical Center, Abilene, TX
- Don Guimera and Miguela Caniza, St. Jude Children’s, Research Hospital, Memphis, TN
- Kim Delahanty, University of California, San Diego, CA
- Marlene Fishman Wolpert, St. Joseph Health Services of RI, North Providence, RI
- Elaine Flanagan, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- Catherine Grayson, Medical Center of McKinney, McKinney, TX
- Namita Jaggi, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, India
- Katherine Rhodes, Texas Health Southwest, Fort Worth, TX
- Beth Ann Rhoton, Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center, Charleston, SC
- DeAnn Richards, Agrace HospiceCare, Madison, WI
- Wynn Roberts, Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel, Portland Oregon
- Judy Warren, Tawam Hospital, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|2012 Heroes of Infection Prevention Awardees
Standing L-R: Loredana Jinga (BD), Katrina Crist (APIC CEO), Patti Bull, Wynn Roberts, DeAnn Richards,Beth Ann Rhoton, Judy Warren, Catherine Grayson, Kim Delahanty, Katherine Rhodes, Don Guierma. Seated L-R: Kathy Warye (BD), Elaine Flanagan, Marlene Fishman Wolpert, Dr. Namita Jaggi, Dr. Miguela Caniza.
|Heroes Panel Discussion at 2012 Annual Conference: Sustaining the success, participation and momentum of innovative health intervention programs
L-R: Mary Scales, Linda Graviss, Brian Koll, MD; Mary Walczak; and, moderator – Janet Frain.
BD is pleased to support the 2012-2013 APIC Heroes of Infection Prevention Program and the outstanding and essential work of the Heroes honorees in the field of infection prevention.