- About APIC
- Vision and mission
- Past Presidents
- Remembering Carole DeMille
- The 1970s
- The 1980s
- The 1990s
- The 2000s
- The 2010s
- History of CBIC
- APIC Conference Videos
- Work at APIC
- Contact us
- Membership Sections
- For Media
The Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) section was established in 2012 after several years of operating as an APIC focus group. This group exists to help define and educate members and others about this unique practice setting and associated patient care challenges. The LTAC section aims and works collaboratively with APIC to provide education, networking opportunities, and a forum for evidenced-based and best practice feedback in the daily care and management of the LTAC population.
Long-Term Acute Care practice resources
- APIC Text of Infection Control & Epidemiology, 4th edition (2014)
- Guide to the Elimination of MRSA in Long-Term Care
- Ready Reference for Microbes, 3rd edition
Join the Long-Term Acute Care section—get involved today.
- Long-Term Acute Care MyAPIC community– connect with 150+ members in Long-Term Acute Care to get answers to your most pressing issues. You can post a question or engage in this community 24/7. Participation is restricted to current members of this section.
- Topical webinars– participate in live and/or recorded webinars given by top-notch experts on the issues that matter most to you.
To join the Long-Term Acute Care section, contact APIC membership at email@example.com.