Education & Certification
Thanks for attending APIC's Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) training course(s). For your continued advancement toward becoming more effective in your role, and to help strengthen the infection prevention program at your facility, APIC offers you the following infection prevention tools and resources to help you with your day-to-day infection prevention responsibilities.
Click on the name of the resource below to download the file. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tool for Assessing a Surveillance Program In the Ambulatory Surgery Care (ASC) Setting
- Checklist for Developing and Evaluating a Surveillance Program for a Healthcare Facility
- Presenting Surveillance Findings: Developing an Interpretive Surveillance Report
- Content of an Infection Prevention and Control Plan
- Endoscope and chlorhexidine gluconate crosswalks: Critical guidelinereviews
- Infection Prevention Resources for ASCs
- Infection Control Risk Assessment Matrix of Precautions for Construction & Renovation
- Hospital Oversight of Contract Laundry Services
APIC Roadmap for the Novice Infection Preventionist
The Novice Roadmap establishes all the knowledge, skills, and abilities that the infection preventionist must gain from day 1 on the job through taking the Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC®) exam.