Education & Certification
This novice level course provides comprehensive infection prevention training for healthcare professionals working in all ambulatory settings including surgery centers. Learn how to develop an effective infection prevention program to protect patients.
Infection prevention experts certified in infection prevention and control teach this course, which has been used to train surveyors from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and CMS.
- Understand regulatory requirements
- Better protect your facility’s accreditation status
- Implement new evidence-based interventions
- Receive a CD with tools and templates to apply lessons learned in the course - available free to course attendees only.
Course dates and locations:
- September 19-20 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL
Our exhibiting sponsors are available at the ASC course to provide you with infection prevention solutions.
The 2014 ASC courses are supported by unrestricted educational grants from:
To get started, click the title below to register online or download the 2014 ASC registration form.
Course Registration and Schedule
- Infection Prevention for Ambulatory Surgery Centers 102 (ASC 102)- Spring
- Infection Prevention for Ambulatory Surgery Centers 101 (ASC 101) - Spring
- Infection Prevention for Ambulatory Surgery Centers 102 (ASC 102) - Fall
- Infection Prevention for Ambulatory Surgery Centers 101 (ASC 101) - Fall
- ASC Intensive (Milwaukee, W)
- ASC Intensive (Laie, Hawaii)
- ASC Intensive (Tampa, FL)