Education & Certification
IMPORTANT NOTICE: APIC is launching a new online education experience for our virtual learners!
The implementation of this new platform will require the system and all courses to be unavailable starting June 19 with an official launch date of August 1.
Registration for all online courses will be unavailable between June 3 - July 31.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Experience the excellence—online courses pass expert evaluations
Ensuring the best quality in education, APIC online courses recently passed a vigorous audit by subject matter experts. Reflecting current standards and regulations, these courses are your 24/7 learning resource.
These affordable, interactive courses augment APIC’s live classes and conferences with on-demand availability for up to 12 months. For details about a course, click the appropriate link below. Please note that online registrations can only be paid via credit card.
Paying by check or have issues registering online? Please complete the 2017 registration form and mail it to the noted address. When mailing the check, ensure that the registration form and any corresponding documents are included as we cannot process registrations without payment.
Bulk sales are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Important Note: Online courses will be available 24 hours after your registration has been processed.
APIC must receive all cancellations in writing within 30 days of purchase if you have not yet started the course. If you have started the course, you must submit your cancellation within 7 days of the start day to be eligible for a refund.
Please submit cancellation requests to email@example.com or via fax to (202) 789-1899.
Course Registration and Schedule
- Basics of Infection Prevention
- Basic Statistics for Infection Preventionists
- Effectively Using Data
- Infection Prevention Certification Review Course
- Disinfection and Sterilization: Best Practices in Reprocessing Surgical Instruments
- Microbiology 101 for Infection Preventionists
- Infection Prevention Knowledge Review and Assessment
- Continuing the Care: Infection Prevention in the Long-Term Care Setting
- Tech Tools Series - Course Bundle
- Tech Tools: Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Tech Tools: Basics of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Tech Tools: Basics of Social Media
- Infection Prevention in Hemodialysis Settings