Education & Certification
Thanks for attending APIC's EPI Intensive training course. For your continued advancement toward becoming more effective in your role, and to help strengthen the infection prevention program at your facility, APIC offers you the following infection prevention tools and resources to help you with your day-to-day infection prevention responsibilities.
Click on the name of the resource below to download the file. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prison Outbreak Answers Presentation
- Prison Outbreak Answer Key
- Case Scenario and Exercise Answer Key
- Infection Prevention Acronyms
- Example of Standard Work
- Presentation References
- Infection Control Risk Assessment Matrix of Precautions for Construction & Renovation
- Infections in Psychiatric Facilities, With an Emphasis on Outbreaks
The Roadmap for the Novice Infection Preventionist
The Novice Roadmap establishes all the knowledge, skills, and abilities that the infection preventionist must gain from day 1 on the job through taking the Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC®) exam.