Education & Certification
APIC offers a variety of online learning opportunities, which give you the chance to learn when and where it’s most convenient for you.
- APIC Education Online - APIC's comprehensive online learning platform provides an enhanced online learning experience, more engagement and interaction opportunities, and ease-of-use for all virtual learners. With APIC Education Online, you can easily chart your progress and accomplishments, access all your courses, and download your transcripts anytime. Also, make sure to check out APIC’s growing e-learning portfolio—a diverse line up of on-demand courses and modules with interactive knowledge checks, hybrid learning opportunities, and virtual learning labs that foster community building and discussion.
- Online courses
Affordable, interactive, on-demand courses provide convenient access to accredited infection prevention continuing education. Take the courses anytime for up to 12 months. Make sure to learn about these new offerings, which are accessible by desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- NEW Course Spotlight: Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization just got an upgrade! Learn more.
- NEW: APIC's EPI Education Series is online! Learn more.
- Virtual Learning Labs
Ranging from 4-6 weeks, APIC's Virtual Learning Labs provide presentations and resources developed by experts in the field, peer-to-peer discussion and networking, and opportunities to apply your knowledge in real-world contexts guided by experienced instructors.
- Visit our FAQ page for additional help and video demonstrations!
Throughout the year, APIC presents an hour-long webinar on a range of topics, from infection prevention innovations to leadership to disease outbreaks. These monthly webinars are a free resource for APIC members.
- Webinars require Adobe Flash. Before attending a live program, please use this link to test your computer: Webinar Computer Test
- Audio will be provided through your computer audio. If your computer is not set up for audio, please submit a request via the chat window in the webinar platform for dial-in information.
- NEW: Research Webinar Series: This 5-part recorded lecture series provides learning opportunities for participants with a strong interest in developing or improving their skills in evaluating and conducting research.
- On-demand webinar library
APIC has archived all the webinar presentations from the past four years and put them in one area. Just select a subject category and you will find numerous webinars to view.
Education customer service: