Education & Certification
APIC offers a variety of online learning opportunities, which give you the chance to learn when and where it’s most convenient for you.
- APIC Education Online - APIC's new online learning platform!
We are excited to announce the upgrade of our online learning platform is now complete! This upgraded platform provides a unique online education experience—an experience with seamless functionality that will allow us to incorporate more interactive features: course-level discussion boards, knowledge checks, an enhanced online learning transcript, and more.
- Online courses
Affordable, interactive courses provide convenient access to accredited infection prevention continuing education for 12 months. Take the class any time, from any computer.
- Virtual Learning Labs
APIC's newest elearning program combines live online learning sessions, discussion board activities, and real world application exercises. Ranging from 4-6 weeks, APIC's Virtual Learning Labs provide a blended learning experience for IPs at all proficiency levels.
- Visit our FAQ page for additional help and video demonstrations!
Each month, APIC presents an hour-long webinar on a range of topics, from infection prevention innovations to leadership to disease outbreaks. These monthly webinars are a free resource for APIC members.
- Webinars require Adobe Flash. Before attending a live program, please use this link to test your computer: Webinar Computer Test
- Audio will be provided through your computer audio. If your computer is not set up for audio, please submit a request via the chat window in the webinar platform for dial-in information.
- On-demand webinar library
APIC has archived all the webinar presentations from the past four years and put them in one area. Just select a subject category and you will find numerous webinars to view.
Education customer service: