International Infection Prevention Week (IIPW) will be here before you know it! APIC is busy creating resources and materials to help you celebrate IIPW this year! In the meantime, here is the current information we have available. Please check back periodically or follow APIC on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date content.
When is IIPW? October 14-20, 2018
What is the theme? Protecting Patients Everywhere
What to expect?
- More resources to help members plan and execute a successful IIPW, including polls, quizzes, games, eCards, and other interactive activities.
- APIC will host a Twitter chat on Tuesday, October 16 at 12 PM ET to discuss how healthcare providers, patients, and others can prevent infections throughout the continuum of care. Follow @APIC on Twitter and use the hashtag (#IIPWChat) to join.
Activities that are already available:
- Download the new Protecting Your Patients infographic. This new poster will help you teach healthcare professionals the top ways to prevent infections and keep their patients safe. All downloadable materials from the Infection Prevention and You website are print-ready and free.
- Shop logo merchandise (Merchandise with dates and new merchandise will be updated by the end of the summer).
- Follow APIC on Twitter and Facebook.
- If you have an idea about an IIPW activity or resource, email APIC, email@example.com.