With EPI® Intensive, over the course of four days you will learn how to develop an effective infection prevention program to protect patients and comply with accrediting and regulatory requirements through evidenced-based best practices that reduce risk.
The course introduces the various roles and responsibilities of the infection preventionist. Areas of emphasis include how to prepare surveillance and risk assessment plans, regulatory compliance, and preventing transmission of infectious diseases. Experienced faculty deliver lectures of complex concepts taught in everyday language, facilitate smaller group activities, and lead question/answer sessions along with the sharing of experiences at the individual level. Download the course flyer here.
Enrollment is limited for each class to ensure quality learning and enhance networking,
Click on the links below to register for upcoming courses in Reno or Atlanta:
Registration opening soon for these locations. Please check back at www.apic.org/intensive.
- Albuquerque, NM (February 6-9, 2017)
- Des Moines, IA (March 6-9, 2017)
- New Orleans, LA (March 20-23, 2017)
- Southern/Central, CA (April 3-6, 2017)
- Richmond, VA (April 24-27, 2017)
- Indianapolis, IN (May 15-18, 2017)
- Albany, NY (July 17-20, 2017)
- Milwaukee, WI (August 14-17, 2017)
- Honolulu, HI (September 11-14)
- Raleigh, NC (November 6-9, 2017)