Add FAPIC to your credentials
Be recognized as an exemplary infection preventionist—apply to become a Fellow of APIC. Fellow of APIC status is a distinction of honor for IPs who are advanced practitioners of infection prevention practice and leaders within the field.
To be considered for Fellow of APIC status, you must
- Be a APIC member for the past five consecutive years prior to applyiing
- Hold the CIC® certification
- Have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Have at least seven years of infection prevention work experience
- Be published in a scientific peer-reviewed publication
For a complete list of application requirements and guidelines, visit www.apic.org/fellows.
Application deadline: Friday, March 31, 2017 Application fee (non-refundable): $125