- About APIC
- Vision and mission
- Past Presidents
- Remembering Carole DeMille
- The 1970s
- The 1980s
- The 1990s
- The 2000s
- The 2010s
- History of CBIC
- APIC Conference Videos
- Work at APIC
- Contact us
- Membership Sections
- For Media
Behavioral Health section members serve uniquely characterized clients that require creative and individualized adaptations of infection prevention principles. The section is devoted to assisting infection preventionists who serve behavioral health populations in a variety of settings.
Behavioral health practice resources
- APIC Text of Infection Control & Epidemiology, 4th edition (2014)
- Ready Reference for Microbes, 3rd edition
Join the Behavioral Health section—get involved today.
- Behavioral Health MyAPIC community– connect with 400+ members in Behavioral Health to get answers to your most pressing issues. You can post a question or engage in this community 24/7. Participation is restricted to current members of this section.
- Topical webinars – participate in live and/or recorded webinars given by top-notch experts on the issues that matter most to you.
To join the Behavioral Health section, contact APIC membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.