- APIC Announcements
- News Releases
- Interview/Speaker Request
Presentation proposals are now being accepted for the 2015 Annual Conference, June 27-29 in Nashville, TN. Help educate your peers and contribute to the field of infection prevention and epidemiology by submitting a presentation proposal for consideration by August 1.
Have your presentation selected and receive the following benefits:
- Travel (includes round trip coach airfare and ground transportation to and from the airport in the conference host city). Travel expenses not to exceed $750.
- Two nights stay at an APIC conference hotel.
- Registration in the form of one of the two options below:
- Complimentary one-day registration with speaker name badge for the day of presentation.
- A reduced full conference registration fee of $275 if you would like to attend the entire conference.
The proposal deadline is quickly approaching.