- APIC Announcements
- News Releases
- Interview/Speaker Request
This year’s program is October 1-7 in Detroit.
This annual event offers expert instruction for the acute, ambulatory, and long-term care practice settings, professional networking with hundreds of attendees, the opportunity to visit an exhibit hall of select industry leaders, and a one-day certification preparatory course. Attend to get the tools you need to shape an effective infection prevention program and comply with state and federal regulations.
- Education for the Prevention of Infection (101 and 102)*
- Infection Prevention for Ambulatory Surgery Centers (101 and 102)
- EPI® in Long-Term Care (101 and 102)*
- Certification Preparatory Course