Education & Certification
- APIC 2020 Annual Conference
- Applied Learning Conference
- Face-to-Face Learning
- Online Learning
- NEW! Bundled Learning Options
- EPI® in Long-Term Care Certificate Series
- Group Training
- EPI® Education Series
- APIC/SHEA Joint Leadership Development Course
- CIC Certification
- Accreditation & Contact Hours
APIC online course offerings: Ready when you are!
Experience the excellence—online courses pass expert evaluations
Ensuring the best quality in education, APIC online courses recently passed a vigorous audit by subject matter experts. Reflecting current standards and regulations, these courses are your 24/7 learning resource.
These affordable, interactive courses augment APIC’s live classes and conferences with on-demand availability for up to 12 months. For details about a course, click the appropriate link below.
Paying by credit card? Please choose from the course list below, and once you’ve reached the course page, select the orange “Register” button.
Paying by check? Please download the 2019 registration form and mail it to the noted address. Please ensure that the registration form and any corresponding documents are included as we cannot process registrations without payment.
Bulk sales are available. Email eLearning@apic.org for more information.
APIC must receive all cancellations in writing within 30 days of purchase if you have not yet started the course. If you have started the course, you must submit your cancellation within 7 days of the start day to be eligible for a refund.
Please submit cancellation requests to eLearning@apic.org or via fax to (202) 789-1899.
Already registered for a course? Click “Return to Courses” to visit your online Dashboard
Don’t forget to utilize our FAQ page to familiarize yourself with the new APIC Education Online.
Course Registration and Schedule
- EPI® in Long-Term Care Education Series Online
- EPI® Education Series Online: The Fundamentals of Infection Surveillance, Prevention and Control
- Basic Statistics for Infection Preventionists
- Tech Tools: Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Making the Business Case: Financial Acumen for the Infection Preventionist
- Tech Tools: Basics of Social Media
- Health Information Technology
- Research Webinar Series
- Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization in the Surgical Setting
- Infection Prevention Certification Review Course