Education & Certification
- Accreditation & Contact Hours
- CIC Certification
- Annual Conference 2019
- EPI® Education Series
- Face-to-Face Learning
- Online Learning
- EPI® in Long-Term Care Certificate Series
- APIC/SHEA Joint Leadership Development Course
- Applied Learning Conference
- Course Catalog
APIC online course offerings: Ready when you are!
Experience the excellence—online courses pass expert evaluations
Ensuring the best quality in education, APIC online courses recently passed a vigorous audit by subject matter experts. Reflecting current standards and regulations, these courses are your 24/7 learning resource.
These affordable, interactive courses augment APIC’s live classes and conferences with on-demand availability for up to 12 months. For details about a course, click the appropriate link below.
Paying by credit card? Please choose from the course list below, and once you’ve reached the course page, select the orange “Register” button.
Paying by check? Please download the 2018 registration form and mail it to the noted address. Please ensure that the registration form and any corresponding documents are included as we cannot process registrations without payment.
Bulk sales are available. Email email@example.com for more information.
APIC must receive all cancellations in writing within 30 days of purchase if you have not yet started the course. If you have started the course, you must submit your cancellation within 7 days of the start day to be eligible for a refund.
Please submit cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to (202) 789-1899.
Already registered for a course? Click “Return to Courses” to visit your online Dashboard
Don’t forget to utilize our FAQ page to familiarize yourself with the new APIC Education Online.
Course Registration and Schedule
- Tech Tools: Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Making the Business Case: Financial Acumen for the Infection Preventionist
- Research Webinar Series
- Tech Tools: Basics of Social Media
- Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization in the Surgical Setting
- Health Information Technology
- Infection Prevention Certification Review Course
- Basic Microbiology for Infection Preventionists
- Infection Prevention Knowledge Review and Assessment
- Basics of Infection Prevention