Education & Certification
- Infection Prevention Training & Education
- APIC 2020 Annual Conference
- Face-to-Face Learning
- Online Learning
- CIC Certification
- NEW! Bundled Learning Options
- Group Training
- EPI® in Long-Term Care Certificate Series
- Accreditation & Contact Hours
APIC online course offerings: Ready when you are!
Experience the excellence—online courses pass expert evaluations
Ensuring the best quality in education, APIC online courses recently passed a vigorous audit by subject matter experts. Reflecting current standards and regulations, these courses are your 24/7 learning resource.
These affordable, interactive courses augment APIC’s live classes and conferences with on-demand availability for up to 12 months. For details about a course, click the appropriate link below.
Paying by credit card? Please choose from the course list below, and once you’ve reached the course page, select the orange “Register” button.
Paying by check? Please download the 2019 registration form and mail it to the noted address. Please ensure that the registration form and any corresponding documents are included as we cannot process registrations without payment.
Bulk sales are available. Email eLearning@apic.org for more information.
APIC must receive all cancellations in writing within 30 days of purchase if you have not yet started the course. If you have started the course, you must submit your cancellation within 7 days of the start day to be eligible for a refund.
Please submit cancellation requests to eLearning@apic.org or via fax to (202) 789-1899.
Already registered for a course? Click “Return to Courses” to visit your online Dashboard
Don’t forget to utilize our FAQ page to familiarize yourself with the new APIC Education Online.
Course Registration and Schedule
- Advancing Your Practice Online Series
- NEW! Infectious Diseases and Pathogens
- NEW! Leadership and Management in Infection Prevention
- EPI® Education Series: Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization in the Surgical Setting
- EPI® Education Series: Basic Microbiology for Infection Preventionists
- Tech Tools: Basics of Microsoft PowerPoint
- EPI® Education Series: Basics of Construction and Renovation
- EPI® in Long-Term Care Education Series Online
- EPI® Education Series Online: The Fundamentals of Infection Surveillance, Prevention and Control
- Basic Statistics for Infection Preventionists