APIC/SHEA Joint Leadership Development Course
- APIC 2020 Annual Conference
- Applied Learning Conference
- Face-to-Face Learning
- Online Learning
- NEW! Bundled Learning Options
- EPI® in Long-Term Care Certificate Series
- Group Training
- EPI® Education Series
- APIC/SHEA Joint Leadership Development Course
- CIC Certification
- Accreditation & Contact Hours
The APIC/SHEA Joint Leadership Course is being held at the beautiful Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, just minutes from APIC headquarters and downtown Washington, DC. Overlooking the Potomac River, and less than one mile from Reagan National Airport, this venue is ideal for executive-level learning and networking.
2800 South Potomac Ave.
Arlington, VA 22202
Conference Hotel Rates APIC has secured discounted conference rates for this event of only $129 s/d (excludes taxes and fees). An additional $20 per person will be added to the rate for anything beyond double occupancy.
To take advantage of this rate, contact the hotel and mention the “APIC Conference Rate.” Reservations must be made by November 15, 2019. All major credit cards are accepted.
Travel and Transportation
The Washington DC and Arlington metropolitan areas are served by 3 major airports.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) | Distance to Event: >1 mile
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) | Distance to Event: 28 miles
- Thurgood Marshall/Baltimore-Washington International Airport | Distance to Event: 38 miles
Taxi and ride-sharing services are available from all airports and the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel provides shuttle service to the facility from all 3 airports. Click here to view a PDF with detailed shuttle information.