Education & Certification
- Infection Prevention Training & Education
- APIC 2020 Annual Conference
- Face-to-Face Learning
- Online Learning
- CIC Certification
- CIC® Certification Preparation Course
- NEW! Bundled Learning Options
- Group Training
- EPI® Education Series
- EPI® in Long-Term Care Certificate Series
- APIC/SHEA Joint Leadership Development Course
- Applied Learning Conference
- Accreditation & Contact Hours
Now available in both face-to-face and online formats, APIC’s Education for the Prevention of Infection (EPI) provides outstanding foundational training for novice practitioners, as well as a refresher on the basics of infection prevention for those that need it.
The EPI series introduces the various roles and responsibilities of the infection preventionist (IP). Gain essential knowledge about program management and clinical, evidence-based interventions to prevent or reduce risk.
Not sure which offering is best for you? Learn more about each one:
In-person training offered in various locations throughout the US
- 4-day intensive training course
- Class sizes are limited to enhance learning and networking
- Taught by highly experience IPs
Online, on-demand courses; access is available on laptops, tablet and mobile devices and provided for 12 months after registration
- EPI 101 and EPI 102 online, available as separate courses, a discounted bundle, or (selected offerings) standalone modules
- Interactive format
- No travel required
- Work at your own pace
- Developed by highly experienced IPs, some of which have or currently teach EPI Intensive and/or EPI 101/102
Work in an ambulatory surgery care practice setting?
Explore our ASC Intensive course.
Work in a long-term care facility?
Explore our EPI in LTC Education Series available online.
Looking for an onsite or virtual group training?
Learn more about APIC’s Group Training offerings.
Have additional questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.