- APIC Announcements
- News Releases
- Interview/Speaker Request
Implement a comprehensive long-term care infection prevention program… now!
Special introductory offer for the newly published Infection Preventionist’s Guide to Long-Term Care.
Developed by a team of LTC experts, this resource presents a comprehensive approach to developing a facility-based infection prevention program, including numerous practical tips and clinical advice for successful implementation.
Topic areas include:
- CMS regulatory requirements including F-Tag 441: vital for infection prevention program compliance and survey readiness.
- Surveillance and reporting: updated LTC surveillance definitions, methodologies, and reporting requirements.
- Nursing assessment and interventions: infection risk criteria to monitor and prevent commonly occurring infections in long-term care residents.
- Environmental cleaning and disinfection: cleaning and disinfection practices that are critical to mitigate infection risk.
- And much more!
This publication includes a CD-ROM with customizable forms, tools, and resources.
Receive 10% off the price if you order before December 31, 2013. Take advantage of the special offer today.