- APIC Announcements
- News Releases
- Interview/Speaker Request
Save 30% on infection prevention policy manuals!
These infection prevention policy manuals provide practical tools and templates to create and implement a program tailored to your specific practice setting. All manuals contain forms and checklists, a section of fact sheets for infectious diseases, surveillance definitions, and references.
Available in four practice areas: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs), Home Health, and Behavioral Health
- Time-saving, pre-written policies for your infection prevention program
- Components that address the unique needs of each area
- Information on staying compliant with OSHA regulations, CDC recommendations, The Joint Commission standards, and national guidelines and standards of practice
- CD of all of the policies, forms, tools and references contained in the printed manual for easy customization
Purchase today and enter the code APR2013 to save 30% on select titles. Sale ends April 30.