- APIC Announcements
- News Releases
- Interview/Speaker Request
International Infection Prevention Week (IIPW) will be here before you know it! APIC is busy creating resources and materials to help you celebrate IIPW this year! In the meantime, here is the current information we have available. Please check back periodically or follow APIC on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date content.
When is IIPW? October 15-21, 2017
What is the theme? Antibiotic Resistance
Will there be an updated toolkit? Yes! It will be available at the end of August.
Look for updates in eNews! The toolkit will be posted to this webpage.
What to expect?
- More resources to help members plan and execute a successful IIPW, including polls, quizzes, eCards, social media memes, other interactive activities.
- Twitter chat during IIPW.
- Ready-made social media posts to share.
Activities that are already available:
- Download, print, and share free infographics.
- Download, print, and share the free Clean Hands Stop Germs materials (including coloring page).
- Shop logo merchandise (Merchandise with dates and new merchandise will be updated by the end of the summer).
- Follow APIC on Twitter and Facebook.
- If you have an idea about an IIPW activity or resource, email Julie Blechman, firstname.lastname@example.org.