- APIC Announcements
- News Releases
- Interview/Speaker Request
Break the chain of infection – promotional toolkit available
This year IIPW is October 16–22, and the theme is “Break the Chain of Infection.” APIC wants spread the message about how the public and healthcare professionals can help “Break the Chain of Infection” in healthcare settings and in the community. Download the promotional toolkit today!
There is no shortage of fun for IIPW this year!
Are you unsure of how to get into the IIPW spirit? Do not worry, we have countless ways to get involved.
- Download the promotional toolkit. It has everything you might need to have a successful IIPW experience!
- Learn how healthcare professionals can break the chain of infection.
- Listen to brief infection prevention podcasts featuring APIC Communications Committee members.
- Donate a tweet or post to APIC’s Thunderclap campaign.
- Join APIC’s Twitter chat with AHA on Monday, 10/17 at 2 pm (#IIPWChat).
- Register for the free webinar at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, 10/18, with the CDC featuring Dr. Benjamin Parks with an introduction from APIC President-Elect Linda Greene, RN, MPS, CIC, FAPIC.
- Send infection prevention eCards.
- Take the infection prevention pledge for healthcare professionals and ask others to do the same.
- Order your IIPW merchandise by October 3 to ensure it arrives in time!
Thank you to our IIPW Corporate Champions.