Read all of the APIC 2018 Annual Conference press releases.
APIC 2018 Awards
- APIC honors West Virginia infection prevention expert with its highest award
- Thomas Jefferson University nursing professor receives APIC’s Distinguished Scientist Award
- South Carolina infection control professional to be honored for distinguished service
- Northwestern Memorial HealthCare Vice President receives APIC’s Healthcare Administrator Award
- APIC 2018 Film Festival winner demonstrates proper surgical attire to keep patients safe
- APIC honors its 2018 Heroes of Infection Prevention
- Parent cleansing paramount prior to skin-to-skin care
- Pre-delivery risk factors associated with C-section infections
- Markers, erasers, and germs, oh my!
- New study identifies gaps in infection prevention and control at critical access hospitals
- New studies demonstrate effective infection control strategies for measles and mumps outbreaks
- Nurses: The missing link in antimicrobial stewardship strategy
If you have any questions, please contact: Shannon Quinn, 202- 683-3160, firstname.lastname@example.org or Liz Garman, 202-365-7421, email@example.com.