- COVID-19 Industry Resources Form
- Guiding Principles for Corporate Relationships
- APIC Partners
- APIC Strategic Partner Program
- Patron Program Benefits
As a healthcare industry partner, you play a vital role in infection prevention. The Patron Program amplifies your individual and company impact through opportunities to to interact with infection preventionists on the local, national, and international levels. As a Patron, your company actively demonstrates commitment to APIC’s mission and vision of healthcare without infection.
APIC’s mission is to create a safer world through the prevention of infection. In order to achieve our goal, we recognize the importance of creating a venue for all stakeholders to interact and share clinical and scientific expertise. We invite you to join the Patron Program today.
Interested in becoming a Patron?
As a Patron, your company will be informed and in touch with the infection prevention community through the five complimentary Associate memberships. Note: Associate members are individuals who are not actively involved in the practice or management of infection prevention or epidemiology. Employees of industry partners are eligible for associate membership. Each of the members will receive:
- Subscriptions to informative APIC publications and alerts
- Access to online community to stay connected with latest buzz in the industry
- Ability to join and participate in local chapters
- Special recognition during APIC’s Annual Conference
- Discounts on products and services
- Opportunities to advertise in publications and e-newsletters
Interested in advertising with APIC?
To join, download brochure and application here.
Questions? Contact the APIC Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.