- APIC Announcements
- News Releases
- Interview/Speaker Request
Infection Prevention Academy: Register early through July 31
APIC Infection Prevention Academy October 2-8 in San Antonio, TX is your final opportunity in 2017 to experience the benefits of interactive, face-to-face learning and networking with hundreds of infection preventionists!
Early registrants save $150 per three-day course, with an additional $200 discount available when taking both EPI® or both ASC courses.
Taught by certified and experienced faculty, the courses are focused on evidenced-based best practices and feature polling, group work, Q&A sessions, and post-course webinars.
- Education for the Prevention of Infection—for the novice, each is a three-day course
- Infection Prevention for Ambulatory Surgery Centers—for the novice, each is a three-day course
- ASC 101 and ASC 102—specifically for IPs working in an ambulatory surgery center setting to ensure compliance.
- Advanced Education for the Infection Preventionist—for the proficient/expert, three-day course
NEW this year
Extend your learning or come just for the day for our Certification Preparatory Course on Sunday to familiar with the CIC® exam content and structure and boost your confidence in taking it.
Attendees also enjoy dedicated time to visit with a select group of industry leaders in the exhibit hall and the opportunity to purchase discounted products onsite at the APIC store.
APIC is accredited as a provider of nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).
Please note that registration is not confirmed until payment is received.