APIC congratulates its newly elected 2016 officers, directors, and members of the Nominating and Awards Committee:
President-elect: Linda Greene, RN, MPS, CIC, has been elected president-elect, a position she will hold until January 2017, at which time she will become APIC president. Greene is currently manager of infection prevention at University of Rochester Highland Hospital in Rochester, New York.
Secretary: Linda McKinley, RN, BSN, MPH, CIC, has been elected secretary. McKinley is currently an infection preventionist at Madison VA Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin.
Board of Directors: The following APIC members have been elected to serve on the Board of Directors for terms beginning in January 2016:
- Annemarie Flood, RN, BSN, MPH, CIC, manager, infection prevention at City of Hope in Duarte, California
- Pat Metcalf Jackson, RN, MA, CIC, director, infection prevention and control at Methodist Dallas Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Stanley Healy, MBA, DHA, senior administrator at Greenville Health System in Greenville, North Carolina
Nominating and Awards Committee: The following APIC members were elected to serve on the 2016 Nominating and Awards Committee:
- Doramarie Arocha, MS, MT(ASCP)SM, CIC, director, infection prevention and control at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Jo Micek, RN, CIC, manager, infection prevention and control at Liberty Hospital in Liberty, Missouri