- APIC Announcements
- News Releases
- Interview/Speaker Request
The Basic Statistics for Infection Preventionists online course addresses the role of statistics in infection prevention, provides steps in statistical analysis, and will teach you how to directly apply your new skills with commonly used tools.
- Affordable and easy to use;
- 1-year subscription—learn at a pace that works best for your comprehension and schedule;
- Access to your course as much as you choose within your one-year access period.
- Flexibility—streams directly to your computer via web access, so you can study anytime and anywhere; and
- Earn up to 2.5 Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) hours.
Enroll today to get the foundation you need to better analyze and present your data.
APIC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.