- What is certification?
Actual current practice in the field of infection prevention and control is required for initial certification. There is no minimum time requirement to be eligible to take the certification exam; however, it is written for a person who has actively practiced in the field for two years.
Please visit the CBIC website at www.cbic.org to view the details outlined in the candidate handbook. You may also contact CBIC directly at 913-541-0400 x4477. APIC also provides resources on our CIC Certification page to guide Infection Preventionists and other Healthcare professionals in the right direction.
- Where can I find information for the APIC Annual Conference?
Please visit the APIC Annual Conference website. There you will find all the information for upcoming dates, deadlines, registration, housing, exhibitors, and much more. For additional assistance, complete this Contact Us form or send an email to email@example.com.
- I'm having difficulties registering for EPI or Ambulatory Surgery Center courses. What can I do?
Some members may experience problems when attempting to register for EPI and ASC courses using older web browsers. If you experience any issues, please download and fill out the registration form for your course below. For additional assistance, complete the Contact Us form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I view webinars?
- Visit the webinars page.
- You access the library of live and on-demand webinars.
- Click the “More info & register” button once you find the webinar you would like to attend.
- Near the bottom of the page, please select either ‘Live Webinar’ or ‘On Demand Recording’ for your choice webinar format.
- Click “Add to Cart” button. (Webinars are free for members only.)
- Reconfirm your login information.
- Confirm Registrant information. Please note: ALL fields are required to be filled in or you will receive an error message that your member Id is invalid.
- Proceed to checkout.
Shortly after you check out, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access the webinar.
- How do I access my online education courses (Online Learning)?
To access an online course, please use the following steps:
Log in to APIC.org using the green “Sign in” button at the top of every webpage.
Once you have successfully logged in, scroll over the Education & Certification tab and select Online learning.
Select Online Courses
Click the green “Return to Course” button on the page.