Celebrate U.S. and World Antibiotic Awareness Week, November 13-19
4 in 10 healthcare professionals work while sick
What's new at APIC
New APIC resource
Keep up with the evolution of healthcare legislation with our new Government Affairs website and know when and how you need to act on important policy issues affecting your field.
Hurricane and flooding resources
Access flood and hurricane infection prevention information
Make Industry Perspectives part of your rounding routine!
Forms & Checklists for Infection Prevention, Volume 2 now available!
Your new go-to resource for patient care policies, department policies, occupational health, construction and renovation, and long-term care key IPC reporting activities.
Prevention Strategist—Fall 2017
- CDC’s new SSI guideline: What the IP needs to know (Open access)
- The APIC® Program of Distinction (Open access)
- Educating student nurses on the importance of PPE
- International Infection Prevention Week (Open access)
- My Bugaboo: Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Infection control assessment and response
American Journal of Infection Control—October 2017
- International Infection Prevention Week: A time to celebrate infection preventionists and raise awareness of the profession
- Health care worker perspectives of their motivation to reduce health care–associated infections
- Impact of an electronic sepsis initiative on antibiotic use and health care facility–onset Clostridium difficile infection rates
- On the hands of patients with Clostridium difficile: A study of spore prevalence and the effect of hand hygiene on C difficile removal
- Using inherent and elective behavior to improve hand hygiene monitoring in health care