- The APIC Text Online
- Industry Perspectives
- Career Center
- Infection Prevention and You
- APIC Consulting Services, Inc.
- APIC Program of Distinction
- Cost calculators
- Topic-specific infection prevention
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI)
- Central Line-associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI)
- Clostridioides difficile
- Disinfection and Sterilization
- Ebola Infection Prevention and Control Resources
- Environmental Services
- Environment of Care
- Hand Hygiene
- Long-Term Care
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Quick Observation Tools
APIC Career Center is the premier online recruitment resource for the infection prevention profession. Job seekers can search for open positions and prepare to take the next step in their career and employers and recruiters can access the most qualified talent pool with relevant work experience to fulfill staffing needs.
Target your recruiting and job searches quickly and easily. Start searching today!
Plus, take advantage of all that APIC offers to continue building your expertise, network with other healthcare professionals, and advance your career path.
APIC offers clinical training and professional development opportunities for IPs to help advance your career.
A growing number of employers expect candidates to have their CIC®. Take the next step in your career and earn your certification!
Connect with your peers and colleagues in our online community available exclusively to APIC members.
Our books, online resources, and reports provide IPs with the most comprehensive sources available today.