- About APIC
- Vision and mission
- Work at APIC
- Contact us
- Membership Sections
- For Media
Deadline to apply extended to May 29, 2020: APIC and CBIC Call for Nominations for Office
The Nominating and Awards Committee has opened the call for nominations for candidates to the APIC and CBIC Boards of Directors and the APIC Nominating and Awards Committee for terms beginning January 2021. Deadline to apply has been extended to May 29, 2020.
APIC Positions Available
- President-Elect (1 position/1yr term)
- Treasurer (1 position/2yr term)
- External Director (1 position/2yr term)
- At-large Director (3 positions/3yr term)
- Member, Nominating and Awards Committee (2 positions/3yr term)
CBIC Positions Available
- 3 Directors (Any practice setting/4yr term)
- 1 Director (Practicing infection prevention outside of the United States and Canada/4yr term) New
Please be sure to review the candidate handbooks prior to beginning your online application.
APIC Candidates for Office Handbook (Board and Nominating and Awards Committee)
If you have questions about the APIC nominations process, please contact Barbara Long, Senior Director, Governance and Executive Affairs, at email@example.com.