Education & Certification
- Infection Prevention Training & Education
- APIC 2020 Annual Conference
- Face-to-Face Learning
- Online Learning
- CIC Certification
- CIC® Certification Preparation Course
- NEW! Bundled Learning Options
- Group Training
- EPI® Education Series
- EPI® in Long-Term Care Certificate Series
- APIC/SHEA Joint Leadership Development Course
- Applied Learning Conference
- Accreditation & Contact Hours
Need to claim your contact hours from a 2019 APIC course?
- Select "My Courses" in the top right corner of the homepage
- Log in using your APIC username (email) and password if you aren't currently logged in.
- When on your course Dashboard, click the Launch button to complete the survey
- Once you have completed the survey, visit "My Transcripts → My Grades" to download your certificate.
Note: if you are looking for evaluations from an Intensive prior to 2019, please follow this link and log in with your APIC ID (badge ID) and password "apic"
Located across the country and throughout the year, we are offering four opportunities to participate in our newly updated EPI Intensive Certificate programs and two ASC Intensives. These comprehensive training courses give you the education you need to succeed.
APIC is your go-to resource for comprehensive infection prevention education and professional development courses taught by skilled and experienced faculty. Designed for all career levels and practice settings, these in-personal educational experiences offer in-depth training, hands-on learning, and peer-to-peer networking.
UPDATED! EPI® Intensive Certificate
Our recently updated EPI Intensive Certificate program combines our four-day Education for the Prevention of Infection (EPI) course with online pre-and post-course learning to cover foundational training and competency-building in infection prevention and control. The EPI Intensive Certificate Program is offered in cities across the country to minimize travel expenses. Class sizes are limited to enhance learning and networking
This four-day course is ideal for novice-level IPs and healthcare professionals who provide infection prevention oversight in surgical centers, pain clinics, endoscopy centers, and other ambulatory care practice settings. Learn what you need to know to develop an effective infection prevention program to protect patients and comply with accrediting and regulatory requirements through evidenced-based best practices that reduce risk.
All programs provide contact hours for recertification, and APIC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).