- Free AJIC Article for Non-Members
- About membership
- Membership categories
- Join now
- Renew Membership
- Sign In
- Membership Sections
- APIC awards
APIC membership connects you with the largest network of infection preventionists and education to help you create and manage effective infection prevention programs.
Connect with colleagues in-person or online
Join one of APIC’s 115+ chapters to build a strong local support network. Chapter map
Join a specialty section to share tips and best practices with peers in similar practice settings. FREE—Join one section or all ten and take your practice to the next level.
MyAPIC is the online community for infection preventionists with new, interactive features. Features include:
- My profile An enhanced member profile built for social interaction, customizable by member preference.
- Member directory Listing of colleagues by areas of interest and background.
Communities with built-in discussions and libraries.
- Discussion Forum discussions conveniently delivered to your email.
- Libraries Searchable document libraries for sharing useful resources within community groups.
Find career development resources
Become board certified in infection prevention and control with the CIC® credential
Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC®) increases your professional credibility and demonstrates your commitment to improved patient safety. Visit the CIC certification page for more information on how to prepare for certification.
APIC’s newly enhanced Career Center facilitates employment connections between infection prevention professionals and organizations worldwide.