- Industry Perspectives
- APIC Text Online
- Career Center
- Infection Prevention and You
- APIC Consulting Services, Inc.
- APIC Program of Distinction
- Cost calculators
- Topic-specific infection prevention
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI)
- Central Line-associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI)
- Clostridium Difficile
- Disinfection and Sterilization
- Ebola Infection Prevention and Control Resources
- Environmental Services
- Environment of Care
- Hand Hygiene
- Long-Term Care
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Quick Observation Tools
APIC offers a variety of infection prevention resources. For a full list of practice-related guidance and resources, visit the professional practice page.
APIC Industry Perspectives
APIC created Industry Perspectives, an online resource for infection preventionists and Healthcare professionals to stay up-to-date on products, services, research, and innovation relevant to the infection prevention and control field.
APIC Online Panel for Market Research
The APIC online panel for market research was developed to allow organizations who provide infection prevention-related products and services with an option to effectively target and survey those in the field. Would you like to join the APIC Online Panel?
APIC Text Online
The APIC Text Online is the complete, Internet-accessible version of the APIC Text—the definitive resource for infection prevention and control in the healthcare setting.
Browse toolkits, manuals, text books, training videos, and other resources to guide your practice.
APIC’s Career Center enables job seekers and employers to facilitate employment connections nationwide.